The allottee of a plot lost his original allotment/transfer order will be issued a duplicate allotment/transfer order after fulfilling the following formalities:

1 Lodging of FIR at the nearest police station
2 Advertisement in three main News Paper Dailies to the General Public.
3 Copy of the original allotment/transfer order.
4 Payment of loss of allotment/transfer order fee, as applicable in Annexure 'L'